Funny how things come together, this week I seem to be stuck in my semi-annual anti-rabid green (and yet I consider myself a environmently aware person) anti left, anti socialist frame of mind and I come across this.
- We demand that the State shall make it its primary duty to provide a livelihood for its citizens. - The abolition of incomes unearned by work.
- The breaking of the slavery of interest.
- Personal enrichment from war must be regarded as a crime against the nation. We demand therefore the ruthless confiscation of all war profits.
- We demand the nationalization of all businesses which have been formed into corporations (trusts) (Sound familiar yet?).
- We demand profit-sharing in large industrial enterprises (perhaps now?).
- We demand the extensive development of insurance for old age.
- We demand the passing of a law for the expropriation of land for communal purposes without compensation.
- The State must consider a thorough reconstruction of our national system of education. The aim of the school must be to give the pupil, beginning with the first sign of intelligence, a grasp of the nation of the State (through the study of civic affairs).
- The State must ensure that the nation's health standards are raised by protecting mothers and infants, by prohibiting child labor.
- We demand the abolition of the mercenary army and the foundation of a people's army.
- The publishing of papers which are not conducive to the national welfare must be forbidden.
- Our nation can achieve permanent health only from within on the basis of the principle: The common interest before self-interest.
- To put the whole of this program into effect, we demand the creation of a strong central state power.
I think that about covers the general position of our leftish, green hued friends... not bad charter really ..bloke who wrote it went on to make a bit of name for himself..Adolf Hitler Feb 1920.
I stole this from a right bastard over at BASTARDS INC