Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Indonesian Corruption

"All for one and All for me"

Poor old GJ seems to be going thru that period that all expats experience after the thrill of the Batik Shirts (How the hell does he wear those hot sweaty things anyway)and novelty value of everyday lunacy wears off.

Underneath the Batik and the crazy drivers lies the more sinister and corrupt worms that ensure the richest and most diverse country in South East Asia will remain a third world country for generations to come.

See GJ's experiences HERE

... the Stump concurs BASTARDS

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Come on Batik is the casual formal wear. Can't possibly imagine impressing anyone at home if I rocked up with my "Tie Dyed" t-shirt untucked and hanging out!!!

But here..............

oigal said...

I just think they are hot sweaty bloody things..then agian maybe I am buying the cheapy version

Anonymous said...

i am so tired of the corruption in indonesia. i swear i will take out my m16 and shoot them all soon. btw stump, i have moved to a new domain, http://rimafauzi.com. pls come visit and change my link in ur blogroll to the new one. :)

oigal said...

Hey Rima,

How are you? Well "the ranter" has accused the stump of being "unbalanced" (which mentally is true) never the less Ranter is busy preparing a reply which is fair enough because times it does seem to me that the stump only reports bad things..and I would love for someone to remove the blinkers as I am buggered if I can see much improvement.

Anonymous said...

another 'unbalanced' response from an 'unbalanced' person. you, on the other hand, are quite balanced in reporting. Like me. lol.. Tell the ranter not to worry her pretty little head, unless a miracle of some sort happens in Indonesia, there will be nothing good to report from that region.

oigal said...

Rima..ooh ouch! This should be interesting...