Monday, July 10, 2006

LOUSY DAYS, ROTTEN NIGHTS


NOT HAPPY

"Some people are like Slinkies . . . Not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs."

What a sh@tty day!!..Ever have one of those days where you just want to explain to someone that their only reason for existence on the planet is as a sound argument for use of condoms...

But Nooooo..For the sake of peace and a sound business relationship, I shall swallow my pride yet again and it tastes like crap! I shall then make apologies for our obvious failings and move on...aaaghh!

Just another day to lose more faith in human nature (my own included I guess).

On the subject on human nature, I was surprised at the number of comments on the traffic fine issue here but none on masked men(?) beating women, I wonder why? People are scared? Don't care? Don't believe? or perhaps thinking if we ignore the issue, it will just go away? Another sh#ty little mystery for the human condition.

Anyway as you can gather I have a bad case of the grumps today..So this is all I am posting..

No comments: